Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to create my own website for my photography?

I need some good sites for a domain.. something good and inexpensive.
I want to create my own website for my photography?
freewebs.com is well, free.


then you can go to www.dot.tk to get a free domain.


that would look like this





lcphotography.tk (that is mine. i use freewebs/dot.tk)
I want to create my own website for my photography?
If you do a search on "webhosting" on google you should be able to find a lot of fairly inexpensive webhosting companies. I use Yahoo (Yahoo small business hosting)and 1and1 and I am happy with both. I believe I'm paying $13/month for Yahoo and $7/month for 1and1 (1and1.com). Most webhosts will offer several different packages. IFP3 is another one geared for professional photographers (ifp3.com) but it runs around $30.


I would personally stay away from free webhosts if they place banners on your site. Just doesn't look as professional. Your own domain is essential (which you'll get with just about any decent webhost).


Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment