Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I WANNA MAkE PiC LikE THiS BUT.....?

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/...








ii WANNA kNOW HOW TO MAkE A BACkGROUND LiikE THiiS. BUT ii DON'T HAVE PHOTOSHOP OR ANyTHiiNG. ii WANNA kNOW iiF ii CAN ADD A BACkGROUND TO MY PiiCS WiTHOUT PHOTOSHOP? ii ALSO WANNA kNOW HOW. PLEASE %26amp; THANkS. 鈾?br>




P.S.; iT AiNT My ALBUM Fyii
I WANNA MAkE PiC LikE THiS BUT.....?
Even if you did have photoshop, i'm guessing you would have no clue how to do it.





And yes, there are some free applications like GIMP and Fireworks, but using them is no easier than photoshop... Ask a friend to make it for you.





PS: Learn to type like a normal person, please.
I WANNA MAkE PiC LikE THiS BUT.....?
Yeah... I'd say GIMP. I've never personally used it (I have photoshop), but I hear it's good.





And yes, please do learn to type like a normal person.


No comments:

Post a Comment