Saturday, October 24, 2009

After editing in Corel Paintshop Pro Photo X2 why can't I open my pictures without using corel?

After i edit the pictures and put them in a folder I burn them to a cd. But if I put the cd in another computer without the corel program in it the pictures won't open up. why?? it won't even open at the walgreen's kiosk.


Is there anyway to open them without using corel at all? Even in my computer?? It's extremely aggravating. Please help me out! Thanks
After editing in Corel Paintshop Pro Photo X2 why can't I open my pictures without using corel?
It's probably because if you saved the file in Corel, it becomes a Corel file, thus you're not able to open it without Corel.
After editing in Corel Paintshop Pro Photo X2 why can't I open my pictures without using corel?
After editing, did you flatten the image to combine everything you had done ?


If you don't do that, you can only save the image as a Corel file.


Also check which file options you can save to, the usual ones to use are tif, bmp or jpg.


No comments:

Post a Comment