Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need to make THREE A1 presentation boards, how can i arrange object and images in my boards?

in my presentation i have to include the following theme, site analysis, presedence studies, mood board, materials, floor plan, 2sections, 1sectional perspective, 2 perspective from any from of my intrest in my building, then images of my model{building}. last time i did it they said i used the wrong font they cannot see. the theme for my design is space with a view then i chose i concept called bubble so anything i do on my presentation boards should be related to it{my concept{ so u should also help me with the colors to use. more especially for my backgroung in my prsentation and should be related to bubbles. we have been ask to design a pravite studio

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment